loading

คำแนะนำการใช้งาน
ขยายขนาดตัวอักษร
เพิ่มระยะห่างตัวอักษร
เพิ่มขนาดลูกศรชี้
ตำแหน่ง
เส้นช่วยในการอ่าน
เน้นการเชื่อมโยง
ปรับชุดสี
เปิดการใช้งาน
ปิดการใช้งาน
Instructions for use
เริ่มต้นใช้งาน
Text Size

การขยายขนาดตัวอักษร

สามารถเลือกปรับขนาดตัวอักษรได้ 3 ระดับ คือ 20% 30% และ 40% จากขนาดมาตรฐาน

Text Spacing

การเพิ่มระยะห่างตัวอักษร

การปรับระยะห่างของตัวอักษร และช่องว่างระหว่างบรรทัด สามารถปรับได้ 3 ระดับ เพื่อให้อ่านข้อมูลต่างๆ ได้ง่ายขึ้น

Large Cursor

การเพิ่มขนาดลูกศรชี้ตำแหน่ง

ขยายขนาดของลูกศรชี้ตำแหน่ง (Cursor) ให้ใหญ่ขึ้นถึง 400%


Reading Guide

เส้นช่วยในการอ่าน

จะมีเส้นปรากฏขึ้น พร้อมกับการเลื่อนลูกศรชี้ตำแหน่ง เพื่อให้ผู้อ่านสามารถโฟกัสข้อความที่ต้องการอ่านได้สะดวกขึ้น

Highlight Links

เน้นการเชื่อมโยง

ช่วยเน้นและแยกส่วนของลิงค์หรือปุ่มต่างๆ ออกจาก เนื้อหาภายในเว็บไซต์ เพื่อให้สามารถมองเห็นปุ่มได้ชัดเจนยิ่งขึ้น

Change Color

เลือกปรับชุดสี

สามารถเลือกปรับชุดสีของเว็บไซต์ได้ 4 แบบตัวอักษรและปุ่มต่างๆ มีสีเข้มคมชัด มองเห็นได้ชัดเจน

Museum Thailand

  1. Home
  2.    >   Museum Thailand
  3.    >   Songkhla Smart Center

Songkhla Smart Center

28 March 2019

Like 295

4,004 VIEW

Information

In 1914, Deputy Assistant Lord Ratchakhitcharee  (Choon Lieng Limsaowapruek) started a rice mill business at house no. 13, Nakhon Nok Road, on the edge of Songkla Lake. The rice mill was named “Hub Ho Hin”, but people call it the “Red Mill” because the whole building is painted in red. During the beginning, it was a small mill. The motored machines used to mill rice were imported from Penang. Later, chaff was used as the source of fuel, consequently, the mill was run by steam engines and machines were ordered from England. There were 30-50 workers, each working in shifts, making the mill operate 24 hours. This rice mill was the largest and most modern mill during that time. In 1947, small rice mills were built on the outskirts of Songkhla province, reducing the amount of paddy to be transported to Hub Ho Hin mill and it had to be closed. Nevertheless, the Red Mill still stands as the symbol of Nakhon Nok Road and as a uniqueness of Songkhla as in the past since the later generations of the family helped maintain the mill by repairing the structure and painting the building regularly. In this way, the building and chimneys of the Red Mill are still in their original condition, and can conserve its architectural value. Hub Ho Hin Rice Mill received the Architectural Conservation Award in 2011 in buildings category from the Association of Siamese Architects.

 

Information from: website https://www.songkhla-ht.org/content/7123/โรงสีแดง-หับ-โห้-หิ้น-โรงสีข้าวโบราณอายุกว่า-100-ปี

Management

Local Administrative Organization

Organization Museum

Other

Map

Address And Contact Number

Bor Yang Sub - District, Muang District, Songkhla, 90000 Bo Yang Mueang Songkhla Songkhla 90000
Telephone : 074-312-025 ต่อ 138
Fax : 074-315-570

Operating hours

Open Tuesday - Friday at 10.00 am - 05.00 pm and Saturday - Sunday at 09.00 am - 04.30 pm.

Admission fee

Free admission

Getting There

With private car: From Bangkok, take Highway number 35 (Rama 2 Road or Thon Buri - Pak Tho Road). Then go straight to Highway number 41 to Phatthalung. Drive along Hat Yai District, go straight road number 4309 to road number 407. Then make a u-turn at Samrong Intersection. Drive along to road number 407, then trun left to Nakhon Nok Road. The destination is on the right.

By bus: Take normal or air-conditioned bus of the Transport Company or other private companies from Bangkok - Songkhla.

By plane: Take domestic flight with Nok air airways.

Proper for General Public

Proper
Improper

Proper for Children

Proper
Improper

Credit Card

Yes
No

Advanced Booking

Reservation is not needed.

FACILITY

Free parking

0

share

Relate Museum

04 July 2019
21,260
326
04 July 2019
4,659
598
25 December 2019
37,284
673
23 December 2021
6,138
0
04 July 2019
13,497
325
30 July 2018
4,538
600
31 May 2022
28,299
598
04 July 2019
12,380
632